Interesting to see quite a few responses to my enquiries about co cause
of PD.
Do any of you who beleive PD caused by co have or had any other
autoimmune diseases?
In re-ply to Vit. E I have taken 2000 units per day for 7 years no
effects on the medications I have taken during these years but beleive
maybe has helped with the slow progress of PD.I also have taken Eldepryl
2x5mg. for same time my neuro was to change me over to Tasmar this month
but is not happy with results from other patients recently taking this
medication.So sticking with Eldepryl.I am finding Mirapex is making me
feel much better physically and mentally over Permax.although not
appearing to extend ontime.also take sinemet cr and sinemet regular
have a good day
Margaret