Norm Ichiyen states that:
<I see the Pope's refusal to admit he has Parkinsons as sending
<a very strong negative message about Parkinsons.  Here is the <head of the
<Catholic Church denying he has Parkinsons.  Of course this <may be true, BUT,
<if he actually does have PD - then the message he is sending <is that he is
<ashamed of having it and that others should be so as well.

My, God---what condemnation by someone (Norm) who doesn't really know.  Norm
states,
"The Pope's refusal to admit that he has PD."
Then says,, "Of course this may be true."
But this doesn't stop Norm from assuming that the Pope DOES have PD and
therfore he goes on to condem him.  He makes his own assumption and then
builds upon it!
I certainly don't know if the Pope has PD or not.  Until I do, I will not make
judgements against him.
Don Kaspari