Re list of famous people with Parkinson's being developed by Ida and
Andre Kamphuis.
I am doing the same thing and also for the same reason.  I included it in
my April issue of the newsletter to The Parkinson Support Group in
Westfield.
You have all the ones I listed plus a couple.  I just thought of another,
Joan Samuelson of the Parkinson Action Network.
I also include names of famous people who are involved with Parkinson's
disease such as Bob Hope, Steve Allen, Dick Clark, Phyllis Diller, Betty
Ford, Senators Hatfield, McCain, Wellstone, and Congressman Waxman.
Please comment!
Bill Williams  ([log in to unmask])