Joao Paulo Carvalho wrote:
> I am guided to the suspect that the cause may have similiraties as >what
> happens with the heart when it has his main artery partially >BLOCKADE

I've had a similar hypothesis for some time, but not so simple as a
defect in blood circulation (Drs claim in PD it is normal): PD is so
confined to a limited part of the brain, I suspect it may be some very
slight defect in some vital nutrient, too small to notice but present
for a long time, which causes that part to gradually die. New methods
of PET scanning might be able to test that idea, but so far none of
the research community has done so. Cheers,
Joe
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403-5013