John,

Sounds to me that you are mad as hell and are not going to take it anymore.
For all of us that have guilt born on compliance ....  THANK YOU
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An action plan for those who are in this group.  Simply do as much as you
can.  Most People with Parkinson's (care givers included) have limitations
provided by the terrible effects of this dreadful affliction.  Anger not
channelled in a tactful manner can create a quick burst of energy followed
by fatigue that often has a worsening of our symptoms.  The trick for me is
to try and accomplish getting out of bed first, then take my meds and try to
set an objective for that day.  It can be as simple as to make a post to
this wonderful avenue of high tech communication. Being able to converse
without fear of a reaction to my symptoms or side effects.  You can build
off this on occasion.  It takes an even keeled approach to not risk system
overload.  Don't minimize or overeact.  Sounds  simple enough.  But every
PWP that rides the PD rollercoaster knows better.

However, try to channell any frustrations you are feeling to do something
positive for you or others. I try to think before I react and lately it has
accomplished an easier path to goals, tasks and just surviving the daily
stresses.  Yes, I am mad as hell and I'm not going to react without thinking
first.

Regards too everyone on the List!
Greg Leeman 37/7