Thank you very much to Susan and Kenna and Jane for all your work in
organizing a TERRIFIC conference.  The grouping of the sessions was
appropriate and helped to highlight provocative aspects of the issues
presenters were sharing.  The location was lovely and I feel we were
treated very well by the Oak Island Inn staff.  And I know my Inkshed 15
tote bag is something I will use often; besides its practicality, it will
remind me of the wealth of important ideas I gained (which I will need at
least a year to process), of the friends old and new with whom I shared
this special time, and of the community to which--proudly and
gratefully--I belong.

Thanks again!

Love,
Pat