My new e-mail address is [log in to unmask]  This is the e-mail
address that I have at work and do try to stay current with.

The e-mail address listed for me as an Inkshed 15 conference participant
is both out-dated and wrong.  Out-dated because I'm using that system at
home, it's more cumbersome to use, and sometimes difficult to access.
Wrong because it has been written with an extra letter--the "N" on the
end of atkinson.  My correct old address is [log in to unmask]

I'm making this way more complicated than it needs to be.  Just use the
new one.

Thanks,

Laura Atkinson