I just want to second Pat's thanks to Susan, Kenna and Jane for an
Inkshed that I will never forget -- it was wonderful.  Thank you all for
your work and  also your vision of what this conference can  be.
Did anyone else notice how almost everyone came to every session, how
generously and seriously ideas were explored,  and now freely people
mingled and met at the (many!) social times? Actually it was all social
time -- social building of new  knowledge, re-knitting of a community,
and a lot of thinking while looking at the ocean.

Thanks again --and thanks to everyone who was there.

Ann