Please ignore last posting on this subject (I neglected to include the
web address. Please forward to any relevant people/lists. Thanx! Michael
Hoechsmann
Check it out! <www.equalitytoday.org>

Young People's Press announces the publication of its second Equality
Today! e-zine.  This e-zine contains 16 articles on issues of anti-racism
and multiculturalism written by youth 14-24. (There is also a link to
Equality Today #1 which contains a further 16 articles).

Educators are free to download any or all of these articles for classroom
use (please send an e-mail to the site administrator to inform us of your
intentions - we like to know what use is made of our publications!).

Michael Hoechsmann
Director of Education
Young People's Press