Subj:    copyright regulations
Date:   98-05-04 13:22:22 EDT
From:   [log in to unmask] (Janet313)
To:     [log in to unmask]
------------------------------

dear nando-net;

i would appreciate your advice/input
in re copyright restrictions on non-commercial distribution
of copies of your articles.

specifically, am i permitted, as an individual, to make a copy
of a news item from your web-site
[either photocopy or e-mail copy]
and send it to a friend?

for whatever it may be worth
your news site is the best i have found on the internet
i have been singing your praises since july 1995

best regards

janet paterson

almonte ontario canada

Subj:    [Fwd: copyright regulations] (fwd)