Hello,

I would like to add another option to the discussion about PD and CO and
other possible causes.

Many PWP state that their parkinson-symptoms were first noticed or became
visible at the time of an emotional or physical stressfull moment. This can
be a joyful moment (like wedding, birth) or a sad moment (funeral, divorce,
operation, suddenly losing your work). Exposure to CO is definitely an
example of a bad and sad moment of physical stress. As we (PWP) all know,
the symptoms of PD get a lot worse in times of stress. If a person wasn't
aware yet of his/her PD, because the symptoms were not yet visible or
noticable under normal conditions (without stress), the symptoms could seem
to be suddenly caused by the stressfull moment, while in fact they were
already there, and became suddenly a lot worse and very visible or noticable
by the stressfull moment.

Greetings, Hans.

Hans van der Genugten <[log in to unmask]>