Hi Janet

[SNIP]

There's only one thing for it: complete every answer as if you were at
your worst OFF all the time. In UK, this is how we have to answer the
various claim forms. Also in UK an end-of-dose disability is just as
legally a disability as a full-time disability.

Good luck

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]