Lisa Carper

You wrote:

>One of the things Dr. Iacono talked about Wed night was B6 for PWP and h=
was
>very specific about taking it at night. B6 is an 'energizer' (I
>thought)....does anyone know why Iacono would specify taking it a night
since
>it's supposed to energize you????

My understanding is that PWP often get depleted on B6 but they have been
told not to take B6 because it interferes with the absorption of sinemet.=
 =

This is why Dr. Iacono recommends  it be taken at night so that it does =

not interfere with our sinemet uptake.

By the way I enjoyed meeting you the other night after seeing your
informative and encouraging posts over the years.

Don Berns D. Min.
110 Delano Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
412-650-6812