I said I would update the group after I met with the insurance salesman. I
filed an application, but I won't know for 5-7 weeks if it is accepted. It
is a new company (1991) and only has a fair rating. I am still checking it
out further. It's supposedly is the only long term care policy for
parkinson patients. You cannot qualify if you use a walker or can't take
care of yourself in anyway. I think it is best if I don't tell the name of
the company until I see if I get accepted or not. The agent who wrote me
the application felt confident that I would get it. But another agent I
talked to who writes for the same company, was very doubtful since I have
had Parkinson's for 17 years and walk with a slight gait.
 I will keep you posted. Harold - Columbia, MO