Hi Bev, listfriends,

I was happily welcomed this morning by Arthur Hirsch, who'se outfit matched
mine. (dutch walk-a-thon t-shirts)
I had the pleasure to meet peg today during the event in Denton. She is
physically not so good, but her mind is very sharp. A very nice lady with a
lot of spirit.

The Walk-a-thon was not a big success. Probably to little publicity. The
organization is willing to try to organize another walk-a-thon in sept/oct
(Ken or Margo, what is the date of the next walk?) using the experiences of
this walk. The weather was great and we walked/ran on a real track. It made
remembrances bubble up in my mind of sportevents in my youth (about 30
years ago). I walked/ran (60%/40%) thanks to the Tasmar. I even timed a
17.50 at the 100 meters (110 yards) and believe me, I was not even totally
exhausted, but my legs just didn't go faster.

All together there were about 30 people on the track of the Denton
Highschool, who were sponsored for about $500.

We talked a lot of course and you can guess where about. After the walk I
went with Arthur Hirsch to his place and looked at the pictures Arthur made
at the PAN meeting in Washington D.C.  in july, 1997. The pictures were
very nice:))

I want to try to organize a walkathon in Waco.
Warm greetings from a happy Dutchman in Texas, 48/9,
Sinemet 1x 62.5, Sinemet 3x 125CR, Permax 3x 1.0, Tasmar 3x 100, Eldepryl 2x

**** Life is a loan, to live is an art, to live happily is a gift, to give
is to live, to love is to give and to live, to cope with PD is all, I thank
God daily that He gives me this loan and I will pay him back***