hi all

i am so grateful for all of your speedy replies
i've already received 8 messages from you

so many of you advised me to describe my worst 'off' condition
which was the way i was already instinctively leaning
although somewhere in the depths of my brain
[guilt? denial? hope springing eternal?]
i 'wanted' to use more positive terms

however
gail's response in re my "biological condition" vs my "medicated condition"
made the lightbulb go on over my head
bingo!

without meds
i cannot function well at all
and that's the condition i will report on

gail, you wrote:

>Janet,
>I'm evaluating you (by some descriptions you mentioned
>over the internet over the 6-8 months I've known you) at
>scoring 111 points on this scale. As I've said, this is an
>illness perspective, not a wellness perspective.
>Gail Vass, RN, BSN

i was intrigued by your assessment
and impressed by the effort you made

you may want to adjust my rating to reflect the fact
that i have virtually no tremor at any time

my only other comment[s]/question[s] is/are:

111 out of what?
111 on a scale of what to what?
did i pass, fail, get an e for effort, or what?

more evidence of this miraculous dynamic at work...

janet

janet paterson
51/10 - sinemet/selegiline/prozac
almonte/ontario/canada - [log in to unmask]