jp wrote:

my only other comment[s]/question[s] is/are:

111 out of what?
111 on a scale of what to what?
did i pass, fail, get an e for effort, or what?

Hey jp...there is no "pass"/"fail"...I just totaled up the score on
the 'pretend' evaluation I did on you as an example of how you might be
rated on the Unified Parkinson Disease Rating Scale (UPDRS).

The UPDRS is a rating tool to follow the longitudinal course of
Parkinson's Disease. It is made up of the 1) Mentation, Behavior, and
Mood, 2) ADL and 3) Motor sections. These are evaluated by interview.
Some sections require multiple grades assigned to each extremity. A
total of 199 points are possible. 199 represents the worst (total)
disability), 0--no disability.

I 'guess-ta-mated' you at 111 out of a possible 199 for an example.

Sorry for the confusion,
Gail Vass