Bill wrote:

"Might it not help "spread the word" for more of us to use a common or
another's site for our pictures and stories?  All of these should be
PWPs  and CG stories.  If i understand what a website is,  this should
not necessarily be an imposition on those with the site.  If I am wrong,
please excuse me.  I mean well."

"How about a single website for those of us who either do not have the
expertise, interest, or time?  Even lazy PWPs have a story."

Hi Bill,

 I sure agree with you on this...in fact ANYTHING that "spreads the
word" looks good to me.

Have you seen Jerry Finches example he told us to look at?

http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/example.htm

And he welcomes stories to be included in his web site in the PD
WebRing:

http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members.htm

Is this what you mean? How about you telling your story!
Your cyber sis,
Gail Vass email [log in to unmask]