  hear i go again doing the wrong thing my name is  don or flash.   74/30
there is about  2 or 3 things i can do on cpu. is get on the list use
map&go  streets. i like to know where lot live like city,state. home
address,and there pics. my baby gets the pics of those that send to me. i
got a wall 4x8 to put pics on that way i know and feel close to them.
camilla and marling has seen the maps i made for them. to visit marling it
took me 2 hrs to get there and i only went 30mi. each side of the route
can go as far as 50mi each side. i do not get to go any more.after 30years
my friends get tired of me talking only about pd my self for other one.  i
think one is enough. who is going to make a program for what you all want.
the one for pics  should be mongered so wrong kind of pics won't go out to
us pwps barb got a clean list. she try to keep it that way. hat off to her.
clean list. not lot like your hear about. you know i am afraid some will
come to my house i don't want. it is not hard to find out if you want to
bad enough to find your house # just go to your city go library  get city
dicory there you are me as i said i never live home. been ken becker
camilla, marling. so help me one way or other. and if its a map or street
location i can snail male them to you. my pics are print out just like you
had a camera.  well don end this

                                         74/30  lima,ohio

                                         DON  &  vivian  54
                                          LOVE OF MY LIFE