        Our youngest daughter when in high school made a kitchen
gadget shaped like a bread board. It hangs in Jeannette's kitchen
yet today.

        Painted in elaborate print is the following verse:

                     I can
                complain because
                the rose bushes have
                thorns or rejoice
                 because thorn
                bushes have roses.

        I stop and read this short bit of philosophy quite
        frequently, think of her intent for the message and
        rejoice in the fact that we have a daughter who knows
        us well enough to understand that we need to be
        reminded occasionally to 'rejoice because thorn bushes
        have roses'.

E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 59/21+ Topeka, KS
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'