I am interested in locating reference information on Parkinsons.

I have noted a deterioration in my  fine motor skills over the last year or so.

I am a reasonably fit 38 yo father of two and wouldn't have worried
especially about this except I recently read an article written by a journalist
who described deterioration in his typing and motor skills similiar to my own.
He having been diagnosed as having Parkinson's.

What I am looking for is reference information/been there done
that/contacts etc that might help me determine whether my problem is
paranoia or something else.

I don't feel comfortable succumbing to,  what I feel and hope are
groundless fears before doing a bit of research myself.

If anyone has can help I would be interested in corresponding.  I am away
from my desk for the next week so don't expect an immediate reply.

Regards Tim van der Werff,  ([log in to unmask])