As most of you know we are also believers in Magnetic Healthcare.  More and
more studies are being published.  Nancy B cg for Don 54/14+
-----Original Message-----
From: Karen & Don Berns <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, May 04, 1998 2:24 PM
Subject: Magnetic Therapy

Pete & Gin Morgan
I've used magnets for a couple of years with good results.  I sleep on a
magnetic pad which has helped both my wife's and my bad backs and I believe
given us more energy during the day.  I also sit on a magnetic chair pad
when I am at the desk and computer plus I use the mag insoles.  There isn't
a lot of scientific data to point to regarding magnetic therapy.  But my
feeling is try it.  It just might help you as it has many others.  There
are no harmful side effects.  Thousands of Japanese might be right.

By the way there is a new best seller which I picked up at Crown books last
week on Magnetic Therapy.

Don Berns D. Min. 17/50
110 Delano Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15236