You said, in part, "I am interested in locating reference
information on Parkinsons.
I have noted a deterioration in my  fine motor skills over
the last year or so."

I'd like to invite you to a tour of the PD WebRing, which
contains a number of sites which talk about the personal
experiences with PD. Included in those site are a large
number of excellent links to aritcles and sites with
extensive information on Parkinson's.

You can access the webring here:
http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=parkie;list
Start at any site and complete the circle by links on each
site.

A personal note: One thing you will find about Parkinson's
is that every case is unique. The speed of onset, the degree
of disability after a length of time, vary greatly from
person to person. And a LOT of the speed of onset depends on
your own mental attitude. Some folks take immediately to
wheelchairs and close themselve in dark rooms. Others take
off to golf courses in the islands. A combination of your
attitude, your doctor and your medication can make a world
of difference in how rapidly or slowly you will see the
symptoms.

Feel free to ask questions here, or to anyone on the ring.

--
Jerry Finch
The Official PWP Dumpster Gang Hideout