Hello Bill!

I am living in central Copenhagen! You are very wellcome to visit me or
call me, when you come to Copenhagen. I will send you my address and
phonenumber.

As Sonia told you it is posible to arrange something for you. Would you
like to meet me and some of my PD-friends privat?

I am 47, male, educated hospital nurse. Nurse anaesthesist for 13 years
and now I am working as perfusionist (heart-lung-machine) at The
National Hospital here in Copenhagen. I was diagnosed PD about 2 years
ago. Meds: Madopar 562,5 mg, Permax 2 mg and Eldepryl 10 mg daily. I try
to be fit, let the car stay and take my bike to work.

The health service is very different from the US. By us nearly 100% of
all health service is public. You find the treatment of PD at the
Departement of Neurology,
Bispebjaerg Hospital,
Bispebjaerg Bakke 23,
DK-2400 Copenhagen NV.
Denmark.
Telephone +45 35 31 35 31. Telefax +45 35 31 39 99.

I have been working at that hospital for 13 yeras. If you like, I will
try to arrange something for you!

Dansk Parkinsonforening( Danish Parkinson Association)
Hornemansgade 36, st.
DK-2100 Copenhagen East,
Denmark.
Telephone +45 39 27 15 55. Telefax +45 31 18 20 75.
Open Monday to Friday 09.00 to 15.00.

Wellcome to Copenhagen

Hallvard Soerensen.