There is a PD clinic in Seattle.  It is a part of the Department of
Neurology, University of Washington, Seattle.....206-543-5369....... The
name I have for Director is Philip Swanson, MD and the I&R Coordinator is
Jill Thompson.

Anyone can reach their nearest [generally by state] PD Information &
Referral Center by dialing 1-888-400-27632 toll free.

Will Johnnston
A.P.D.A. DelMarVA Chapter Pres.
4049 Oakland School Road
Salisbury MD 21804 USA 410-543-0110