At 10:11 AM 5/6/98 CDT, you wrote:
>Can anyone supply the email, snail mail or phone # for the magazine
>Neurology?  I want to order copies of their recently published
>supplement: Algorothim for Parkinson.     Thank you.

Margaret - at the bottom of the first page of the supplement there is a note
giving the information you want. It says: "Address correspondence and
reprint requests to Dr. C. Warren Olanow, Department of Neurology, Mount
Sinai School of Medicine, 1 Gustave L. Levy Place, Box 1137, New York, NY
10029."

     Sid Roberts   68/3   <[log in to unmask] >     Youngstown, Ohio