Friends,
Be careful copying and posting such messages as the following:

"Estrogen Slows Parkinson's In Women

April 30, 1998
 NEW YORK (Reuters) - Estrogen supplements may slow illness Estrogen
Slows Parkinson's In Women---------------------------------"

Notice the information contained at the end of the news item:

"Copyright 1998 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or
redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the
prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters shall not be liable for any
errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance
thereon."

Violation of copyright laws is a serious offense. I would hope that
there isn't a company or individual out there who would be so rigid to
enforce compliance when obviously we are just trying to spread the word
on our disease as best we can. Be careful anyway!!!! It usually only
would take a few minutes to obtain permission by e-mail to distribute
the info to the list. The permission must be noted on the posting.

 (59/3)