Dear Lisa,
Back when levodopa alone was the medication for PD, it was found that B6
interfered with its absorption. With the combination of levodopa-carbidopa, this
interference was to a great extent done away with. However, many experts believe
that enough B6 could still overwhelm the levodopa.

It may be that Dr. Iacono suggested taking the levodopa well before bedtime, then
taking the B6 separately just before bed. This would allow the levodopa to be
absorbed before the B6 arrived at the intestine.

Wish I could have heard him speak! I've heard so much about him via this list,
I'd give a bunch to meet him in person.

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--