At 21:00 CDT the WebRing has EIGHT! sites, with one more in
the queue (Thanks Bev. I just received it. Happy now because
I just sat down at the computer and wondered what I was
going to do this evening.)

One volunteer to help with the Parkinson's Activist section.
Here's what I need --

For those who have been deeply involved in this battle, I
need an idea of what you would like to see on the web now -
petitions? statements? testimony? sample letters? Let's get
the really important stuff up asap and work backwards,
filling in with older text, public awareness statements,
speeches, etc.

Thing that you might have stashed on your hard drive which
you feel might be useful, send it to me. However, if it
isn't public release information, I will need permission of
the author (like Barb's petitions.)

--
Jerry Finch
The Official PWP Dumpster Gang Hideout