hi
I was graduated from permax to mirapex over a 4 month period due to
permax started after 8 years giving me side effects. It took another
month for adjustment of on and off times by adding regular sinemet to my
sinemet cr.unfortunately sinemet has not been reduced .quality of on
time is definitely improved  but not increased, my well being has
definitely improved.
Schedule
7.30am 1xsinemetCR50/200 1/2xsinemt25/200 1xelderpryl5mg 1 1/2mirapex
12.30      "                   "                "                "
6pm        "                   0                 0                "
10pm       "                   0                 0
0
10pm       "
I have always taken all medication together in the amounts and times
shown.It seeems to have worked for me. I am one of those people who
needs the sinemet at night to help calm the tremour in leg to help may
be the four hours sleep I can get !!!!!I did cut back on the 1/2 sinemet
in the evening as I found the dyskinisia was increased but neede the
booster for first part of day.
As we all know designer disease PD is different for each individual
Good luck with Mirapex
Have a good day
Margaret