No problem, Barb....Many of us have an online alias far removed from our
"real-life" names.

Mine was once Blazin' Barb ('cause I had fiery dark red hair in them days and
had more of a pepper-pot-personality) and has been "Lil Honey" for the past
few years (at 5'4" tall and 130 pounds <on a good day> I'm not "Lil," but
hopefully am thought of as being sweet as honey.... uhhh... when not on the
rampage against online snake-oil salespersons) <grin>

I LIKE your handle 'cause it's a clever way to weave in your real name into
your handle.

Barb Mallut (aka Lil Honey)