Janet... Given similar circumstances with the US Social Security's
Administration's "No-shades-of-gray" form letters, the verbiage of which is no
doubt much like the Canadian-equivalent form letters, I was advised by the
attorney I'd hired - a person who ONLY handles Social Security disability
claims - to narrow my choice to the WORST possible scenario permitted by the
limitations of the words used in the form letter.

If you don't do that, yet DO have "worse-case-scenario-days (and what Parkie
doesn't every so often?) <Heck... many of us have worst-case-scenario-HOURS a
few TIMES A DAY!> chances are your condition will be entered into the
government computers by some 18 year old
fresh-outta-high-school-minimum-wage-employee who has no idea what PD is or
how erratic and debilitating it's effects are on the lives of PWPs and their
families.

If ya don't START with the worse-case-scenario, LONG after that clerk has
moved onto some other job and grown old, YOUR records'll state that you're
doing just fine, except for a slight twitch or tremor every once in a while!

M'dear.... ya gotta think one step ahead of the them government agencies,
'cause they ARE out to make us crazy!  AAAAAAAARGH!!! (OHMAGOD!  IN MY case,
they're succeeding!) <rueful grin>

Barb Mallut