Thanks, Peter, for your kind words.  I was so glad to see Moira's page
there also!  What a gift Jerry has given to all of us.....

>Dear Camilla,
>
>I am sure I am saying only what anyone else who reads your pages will
>think -- what a beautiful place!
>
>With admiration and affection,
>Peter

>Peter Kidd
>Learning Materials Consulting Services
>62 Coronation Avenue, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3N 2M6 Canada
>Tel/FAX: (902) 443-4262 Email: [log in to unmask]

        Camilla H. Flintermann                  [log in to unmask]

  http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page

                # "...everywhere I go,            #
                #     I find that                 #
                #       a poet has been there     #