Thanks, abi--I'm glad you liked it.  Don hasn't been well, and Viviam is
not well either (heart) as he posted today. I too hope his page will be on
the Ring soon. Jerry Finch has done a wonderful service to us all--he set
up my page, as I had NO idea how to do it--how about asking him to help you?

>I finally surfed over to see what all the fuss was about- and hopped on
>over to a few PWP links- what a wonderful idea!  Now I understand all the
>enthusiasm for this..
>
>Have bookmarked the page and will visit often.  I looked at the list of
>pages very briefly- but did not see Don's page.  He has not posted recently
>but of course he has to be linked in.
>
>Someone will jump in with the address I am sure.
>
>Wonderful idea, great job!  Now I understand what he meant when he said
>"Beautiful Page Camilla.."  I am sure the rest of us will surf over to
>see this soon... I was only going to send this to Jerry but then decided to
>send it to the list instead..
>
>abi

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9
  Oxford, OH