I have only a hard copy of the post--but it was from Nicholas Marais
<[log in to unmask]> and titled "Good Advice", posted on 16 April,'98 at
09:23:52  If you can't get it from him, try the list archives on the web.

>In a message dated 5/8/98 1:37:03 PM, you wrote:
>

>>A couple of weeks ago someone posted a wonderful piece called TIME BANK
>>about how we waste the time we get every day -- 86,400 seconds each.
>
>I missed this post & would like to read it.  Would whoever posted it, or
>someone who saved it, send it to me?  Thanks.        M.Dawn  55/6

       Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 80/9 <[log in to unmask]>

  http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page

              * Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,*
              * is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience *
              *                 --Mary McCurry             *