. . . till it's over, folks.

Sure the bill passed and it's now law.  We worked hard and achieved our
goal . . . almost.

The goal is to cure PD.  The means is money.  Congress has shown they are
willing to help but we still have work to do to turn authorization of
funding for research into REAL DOLLARS.  We do it through the
appropriations process.

DON'T QUIT NOW!
The next few weeks are critical.

Q:  But what can I do?

A:  This gets a bit more complex than convincing your Congressman to
co-sponsor the bill.  What we need is to keep pushing the Appropriations
Committee members in both houses of Congress that the Udall Act be FULLY
FUNDED.

Q:  But my Congressman is not on an Appropriations Committee.  As much as
I'd like to, there's nothing I can do at this point to help.