Dear George-- would you be so kind as to post a summary of the remarks re:
acupuncture and PD? Folks sometimes ask about this....also if she says
anything re: its use for AD? Thanks--wish I could attend, but Ohio is a tad
far away...

>Dear colleagues,
>
>      The Parkinson Disease Support Group @ Emerson Hospital in Concord,
>Ma. meet every other Wednesday. Our next meeting is on Wednesday May 13,
>[2:30 - 4pm] when we will feature Mary Carr, licensed acupuncturist and
>certified herbalist. She is currently in practice in Acton, Ma. Ms. Carr is
>a graduate of the three year masters program at the New England School  of
>Acupuncture in Watertown, Ma. Her training encompasses both Chinese and
>Japanese acupuncture along with Chinese herbal medicine.
>   She will discuss and demonstrate acupuncture's finer points
SNIPPED

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*