Dear Claire - I was interested to see your posting about your husband's
allergic reaction.  I started Tasmar who weeks ago and almost immediately
after starting it broke out in a rash on my arms and legs.  After a few days
of going crazy with the itching I called my doctor and he said even though he
couldn't find anything about Tasmar causing this side effect, it could be
possible.  He suggested lowering my dosage (which is 200 mg three times a day)
to see if that gave me any relief.  At first it didn't seem to make the rash
any better but it's gradually improving and almost gone.  The lowered dose
(two times a day) doesn't seem to be changing the affects of the medicine
either.  It seems weird that your husband would have this reaction from a
medicine started eight weeks ago.  Hope this information helps.  Other than
the rash, the Tasmar is working great for me - much longer "on" times and
easier "offs."

Debby 44/6