Dear Hans,
My guess is that Muhammad Ali probably does know about the LSVT program and
collagen injections as his doctor is Lieberman, who is now head of the
American Parkinson's Foundation.  You may have seen the post about Dr.
Lieberman speaking before Congress here in the U. S.  This appointment is
quite new.

But I agree that he would be a wonderful spokesman.  His wife is a super
orator!  She has testified before Congress.  It is such a shame for Ali and
his family that he has not the ability to speak, but somehow I think his
silence (when he was such a verbal person and everyone remembers him that way)
speaks loudly, too.

Sincerely,
Barb Brock