In a message dated 5/10/98 2:33:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 and Western United States and visited two different Parkinson support
 groups  while on our travels.  One in Los Angeles area and the other in
 Colorado Springs, CO.

 What fun!!  They were both so different from each other and different from
 the one here at home. Thank you for sharing and making me feel so at ease.

 I hope all of you  on the list will try this new exercise of visiting and
 sharing. It is well worth your time, wheither across town or across State
 lines.

I also enjoy visiting support groups as we travel about.
If others on the list enjoy the visits also perhaps we can
compile a list of members support groups to aid visiting list members
To keep it simple I would suggest just recording list members groups.
Keeping in mind that the APDA and NPF have web sights listing support groups.

Just a thought for the day

Dale Severance
Parkinson SG of Syracuse, NY.