Howard,

Did you find any publications that were helpful in the process, or did you
get it done just by talking to people and applying what they told you?

Please, someone, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the reason lawyers
only want you as a client after you've been rejected for awhile is that the
law only allows them to collect their fee from the amount of the back
benefits you get after you've been approved.  And could you, or again
someone, give me some idea of the amount of the monthly benefits and how
that is figured based on ones income?  Thanks!

Bruce Anderson (52, 3.5)
Schooley's Mtn, NJ