Paul, the advice so far is probably sound (family counseling, consider that
you are hallucinating, buy a portable urinal,etc.), but we fail to consider
another possibility here - spousal abuse.

>Subject: I need help, advise,  information,  a friend, this is a
>        terable situation!!
>
>The imediate situation is this:  My wife is telling me that I'm
>history....That sahe can't take it any more .  She's going to put me in a
>nersing home  Sell  Stock,  sell the house.
>
>What br0ought this on. you're asking?
>
>I was  getting thru the night w/o calling out for help,[confusion,
>perceived weakness  which I thought prevented me from making it to the
>bathroom  toilet...fear of messing up the bed which did not happen....a
>couple of nights of this and she's kicking me out.
>
> At this point my wife calles me a demented liar.
>
>I was diag. in 1991 and I'm  65 .
>Please help,  Paul

Paul, you do sound frantic and not altogether right today.  But if in fact
you are afraid of your wife and what she can do to you, you might need the
services of a social services type person to help you protect  your rights.
I  HAVE NO IDEA WHATSOEVER   HOW YOU WOULD START THIS PROCESS OTHER THAN TO
CALL THE  POLICE.  IF matters are that serious (she might forge your
signature to sell stock, try to commit you to a nursing home involuntarily,
coerce you into selling the house, etc.), hopefully there is someone here
on this List who could point you in a more direct way to legal help.   You
would have to consider first, though, that  she would want to be out of
there if felt you had to do this, and would you be worse or because of that.