From: Will A. Kuipers <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, May 10, 1998 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: Muhamad Ali/Collagen therapy/LSVT

To: Bruce Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
From: Will A. Kuipers <[log in to unmask]>

I have to say, that as boxer's histories go, M.Ali's head sustained
relatively little
"bashing".
Throughout his illustrious career his face and head were relatively
unmarked,
allowing him justly to brag that his face was "pretty".
Compared to many other boxers of reknown he sustained relatively few
injuries.
To me, they do not explain at all the strong effect on his voice, for one.

Will =