In a message dated 5/10/98 11:19:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Here's another possible sample letter which could with a little work be
sent
 to a member of Congress.  Actually, it is #4.

Barbara letter # 4 is a great letter and needs little or no revisions. If list
members would copy this letter and attach a petition with support group
members signatures and any other signatures obtained  and send it to the key
appropriation members we might get more attention to our appropriation effort.

If you have a word processor just change the addresee on the letter and you
can send to all 29 key appropriation members. Attach copies of your petition
signatures to each letter.
A couple of hours work will help us all.

Dale Severance

PS I will ask Bill  Turenne and/or  Mike Claeys to repost in order of priority
the parties who should receive your letters.  In the mean time if they have
not posted call then toll free at       888 331 4673 for Bill Turenne and 800
850 4726 for Mike Claeys for the name and address of the representatives we
are trying to target.

In a separate post I will shortly give sample wording for the petition that
has been developed by PAN.

Thanks for your help/ If you have any questions and want to call me please do
so at
315-682-3384