Hey Barb,

Item#1-Go get 'em girl!  Everybody who takes the time to read your posts
knows that you are
ggggggrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Item#2-Committment. It is easy to overdo it.  We are working on our web
site, press release and newsletter all at once.  We want them to be
worthy of publication.  Therefore, with full time jobs and a non-profit
to run we ask that everyone be AWARE that we are trudging away.  We want
quality and clarity behind the message.  Please be patient on us
Maineiacs.  Maineia is our motto.

Item#3-Barb Brock, outstanding brochure.  It really grabs your
attention.  Says what the public needs to hear.

Item#4-Time to go back to my paying job. See what I mean, I'd much
rather stay here and converse with the best people on earth. (At least
the best PWPS on earth!

Have a Day!(what does that mean)
Greg Leeman