 but first let me tell you about mothers day and our anerveristy. one girl
got us very large lovers water fountain you just got to see how pretty it
is. she marred a man i year younger than her mother. which most parents
would not approve of. but we wanted her to be happy well 26 year they are
just as happy. so we lied about how long we wear married to make her older.
so i got the blue blazer for fibbing yesterday. i am 74 married 52 years.
but after fibbing so long you begin to be live it.  vivian got got me a
gold rose most young ladies know what they are real rose gold plated.
vivian said i first 50 she 2nd 50.  not bad guys be so lucky vivian and i
are in love more now than ever. just to let you know. it is the fib i ever
told to the family.(list)  hope all is forgiven

                                       74/30 lima,oh

                                       I.Y.Q  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                       LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                                        BEST MED FOR PD IS