Hello Janet,
and anyone in Northern California,

The Parkinson's Support Group, Humboldt County (CA) meets on the
3rd Friday of the month---the next meeting will be Friday, May 15th
at 2:30pm in the third floor Conference Room in the Humboldt Senior
Resource Center at 1910 California Street in Eureka.  Gerry Armstrong
will be describing the experience of undergoing Pallidotomy Surgery.
For information please call Nancy Cornelius, Support Leader,
707-822-8565, or write to her at 4838 S.Quarry Road, Bayside, CA
95524.

If anyone will be in the area for a meeting please let me know as I
do not always go being I live 70 miles away from Eureka, even though
it is the nearest support group for me.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds
http://members.tripod.com/~marling