The PWP Dumpster Gang Hideout now has a calendar of our own
to announce and to find PD related events. These events
cover support group meetings, Udall Bill items,
Walk-a-thons,  Symposiums, conferences....in other words,
dates, times and places of items important to all of us.

The job of Calendar Control Supervisor [CCS] has been given
to none other than our very own Janet Paterson...oops, I
mean janet paterson (Someday I intend to show her where the
caps key is).

If you want your local meetings placed on the Calendar, or
any other event which you think important/useful, please
email the information to her. Janet313 <[log in to unmask]>

Let's help Janet keep this calendar up-to-date and make it
another useful tools in our fight against PD, and send her a
note of thanks for volunteering.

The calendar can be reached at:
http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:pwpc
or directly from the Dumpster site at: