Well, we need all the input we can get.  Jim had to come off  Mirapex due to
hallucinations.  Tried lowering Sinemet and retaining Mirapex - hallucinatons
remained.  After stopping the Mirapex for 3 days the little fellows are gone.
BUT as soon as we started up again they came back even on the most minute
dosage.
Neuro says stop and Jim can not take them any more or any of the drugs like
tihis ie. Requip, etc...they will all perform the same.  We talked about
using the antipsychotic drugs, but he said one of the side effects is serious
possibility of a form of aplastic leukemia.  He does not seem to have any
suggestions other than live on Sinemet which gives poor Jim virtually no
"good" time during the day.  He says the progression of the disease may be the
reason.
I am not willing to live with that answer.  Anyone who can help I would be
most grateful.  Levadopa/carbadopa does not seem to be the issue as
hallucinations seem to hinge on the Mirapex.  Funny how this was working for
soooooo long (6 mos) then all of a sudden one day.....the little people
arrived.  Anyone with something similar ...or ideas.....  Darn it all!!!