Dear List Members,
Have not read any of your responses except for Maryhelen's and Joan's which
were wonderfully supportive.  Just came home from my work as a teacher again
and let my fingers do more walking.  Turns out that it was quite therapeutic
for me.  Some of you could have a friend like mine.  Or, if you feel like
doing some therapeutic work, you could easily write your own, from either your
point of view or from a friend's.  We want to inundate with mail those who
hold the purse-strings in Washington and we want to keep it going until they
cry "Uncle Sam WANTS YOU TO HAVE THE MONEY!"

Enough!  Prepare for a long one this time.

Barb Brock 53, cg Art 56/ 1+ years